At New Harbor, we believe in servant leadership. Our teams bring true passion, energy, and a mission-minded focus to each of our companies. We are committed to doing good in each of our investment partnerships.
In these unprecedented times, our portfolio companies have adapted to rapidly changing circumstances and have stepped up to serve their surrounding communities. We are proud to work side-by-side with the innovative leaders and management teams of each of these companies who are doing well by doing good.
- NY Kids Club has shifted their operations in select locations to provide care services for the children of essential workers in New York City. Through a partnership with state and local agencies, half of these emergency care locations are able to provide this service at no cost to the families, enabling this workforce to have peace-of-mind to focus on their critical jobs. They are also offering live online classes to allow learning opportunities to children and their families.
- Ocean State Urgent Care is performing drive-through COVID-19 testing and treatment at their urgent care locations in Rhode Island and is continuing to provide primary care medicine to their 40,000 patients, mainly through telemedicine.
- Community Psychiatry has switched to nearly 100 percent telemedicine to continue serving a growing population of patients with mental health problems and is offering free mindfulness sessions to patients and staff.
- Fyzical is supporting franchisees with business strategies and CARES act counseling, as well as innovating with Telehealth services as an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wedgewood Pharmacy continues to support veterinarians as essential services providers, providing critical medications to patients and actively working to address current or anticipated product shortages due to the crisis.
- LGM Pharma is helping drug manufacturers and compounding pharmacies source critical active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) in the face of supply chain challenges and product demand surges due to COVID-19.
- Certica Solutions is providing learning gap assessments to school districts whose states have been forced to cancel year-end summative assessments, so educators can have an accurate measure of student progress.
- Blueprint has helped students transition from on-campus courses to online offerings and is offering free admissions webinars to help pre-law and pre-med students stay on track.
- Quigley Eye Specialists has introduced telemedicine services and is waiving fees for virtual eye appointments for patients experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19.
For more details and information, click on the company names above.