Business Intelligence Analyst
New Harbor Capital is looking to hire a full-time Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The primary responsibilities for this role will be to support our investing professionals by managing and maintaining New Harbor’s suite of technology-based information tools. The person in this position will be expected to leverage key research, data, and analytics insights to assist the Investment team with maximizing the investment origination process and investment management process.
The ideal candidate should have an affinity for data and analytics, be extremely organized, and excel in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications and will also work closely with the Investment team.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Business Intelligence Analyst Application” to email@example.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop processes for Investment team to input data into DealCloud efficiently
- Provide regular audits to ensure data quality across platforms
- Work with individual users to customize DealCloud for managing opportunities
Support for Thesis Development
- Organize access to healthcare, education, and service industry research to facilitate regular review and analysis for thesis development
- Assist Investment team by evaluating, implementing, and overseeing Capital IQ, SourceScrub, and other databases to identify potential investment opportunities
Executive Network Development
- Develop methods to access key executives in DealCloud, Linked-In, and other sources
- Develop methods to link key executives with thesis development
- Lead regular firm-wide trainings and meetings to promote more effective and efficient use of our technology tools
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in financial services or data management and analytics
Education: Bachelor’s degree required (business or finance-related degree preferred
- Experience working with DealCloud, HubSpot, SourceScrub, and/or Capital IQ platforms preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Have an affinity for data and analytics
- Strong relationship management skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Listens well, asks questions, and communicates clearly
- Proactive, self-starter mentality