New Harbor Capital Team Strengthened by Executive Advisor Network
July 1, 2013 / Firm Updates
New Harbor Capital has assembled an impressive Executive Advisor network to augment the firm’s investment activities. These nine advisors are all founders and/or CEOs of at least one successfully exited private equity-backed company within New Harbor’s target areas of focus.
The group will be active in all stages of the investment process and assist with origination, diligence and investment management. With 20+ businesses built and sold among them, the Executive Advisor network brings relationships and strategic expertise that will be invaluable to New Harbor’s success. Every Executive Advisor member is also financially aligned with the firm’s success.
- Dr. Rick Workman, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Heartland Dental Care
- Mohan Chandramohan, Former Chairman and CEO, ARC Document Solutions
- Bill Capraro, Founder and Former CE, CIMCO Communications
- Barry Gossett, Former Chairman and CEO , Acton Mobile Industries
- Fred Hipp, Former President and CEO, AMF Bowling
- Steve Hoffman, Former CEO, various services companies
- Ed Kuklenski, Former Executive Chairman & CEO, Suture Express
- Paul Reilly, Former founder and CEO, multiple companies
- Bill Royall, Founder, Chairman, and former President and CEO, Royall & Company
“This is such an extraordinary group of executives with deep experience across the business services sector,” said Ed Lhee, Founding Partner of New Harbor Capital. ”We look forward to collaborating with a group of individuals who are as passionate and energized about growing businesses as we are.”